KECO K-Beam Bridge Lifter with Adapters
- $0.00 USD taxes collected outside of OK. Learn more We only collects sales tax for orders that are shipped within the US to the state of Oklahoma. You may be responsible for state and local sales when filing your tax returns within the US. You may be responsible for import duties or VAT when shipping outside of the US. Close
The KECO K-Beam Bridge Lifter provides the controlled power and leverage to pull large dents from panels, doors, seams, and body lines The sustained pulling pressure allowing tech’s a hands-free opportunity to view the dent at various angles then slap and knock down crowns accordingly.
- Threaded Lifter with Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension or use a power drill on the hex nut for fast lifting and adjustments
- Locking Sliding Saddle - angles up to 60º and slides 28" allowing pulls on hard to reach places
- Sliding 360º Padded Robo Feet - two Robo bodies slide the length of the bridge, pivoting feet provide a stable base on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight High Strength Body - total weight of less than 5 lbs ensures easy maneuvering of the bridge
- Includes 5 Adapters - supports all standard size PDR hail and crease tabs, KECO Super Tabs, Centipedes, and Black Plague Crease tabs