KECO K1911 Mini Lifter Dent Gun
- Dual Pull Settings - includes both a free pull and a ratchet setting for constant pressure
- Ergonomic Grip - allows for a more comfortable user experience
- Ball-and-socket technology - makes dents on uneven surfaces easy to reach
- 360 Rotating Base- provides more options for leverage
- Wide knob - allows for easy, quick height adjustment
Professional dent pulling can be hard on a body. The pulling, grasping, stretching and lifting from awkward bases and unique angles can be fatiguing and ultimately dangerous to joint health. KECO appreciates the physical strain that can be suffered and also the effect this stress has on the mind. With this in mind, we have developed tools, like the K1911 Dent Gun, that promote better joint alignment for repetitive motion activities. Engineered and designed to align the hand, wrist, and arm in a better plane, the K1911 renders strong dent tab pulling, without excessive physical wear or fatigue.