KECO K-Bar Leverage Bar with Adapters, Super Tabs, and Centipedes
- $0.00 USD taxes collected outside of OK. Learn more We only collects sales tax for orders that are shipped within the US to the state of Oklahoma. You may be responsible for state and local sales when filing your tax returns within the US. You may be responsible for import duties or VAT when shipping outside of the US. Close
The KECO K-Bar provides technicians with the leverage necessary to pull large dents and collision damage from panels, doors, seams, and body lines. Combine the K-Bar with high strength PDR glue to pull the deepest dents from virtually all metals used in vehicle composition.
- Threaded Lifter with Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension or use a power drill on the hex nut for fast lifting and adjustments
- Locking Sliding Saddle - angles up to 60º and slides 15.5" allowing pulls on hard to reach places like rocker panels
- Pivoting Rubber Foot Pad - pivots over 210º enabling a wide range of leverage without damaging the paint
- Comfort Grip Handle - creates a more comfortable experience and reduces cramps
- Includes 5 Adapters - supports all standard size PDR hail and crease tabs, KECO Super Tabs, Centipedes, and Black Plague Crease tabs